We like sweets A LOT so I try to be as healthy as I can when baking, for obvious reasons lol. This is a pretty easy recipe and they taste best when they come right out of the oven!
- 1 tablespoon of softened butter
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of coconut sugar, or 2/3 if you want more sweetness (we like less sweet)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, sifted
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of chocolate chips, your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together the coconut oil, butter and coconut sugar.
- Slowly add one egg at a time to the mixture.
- Add the vanilla, coconut flour and cocoa powder until incorporated.
- Then add in baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Finally stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a nonstick pan or use spray, then drop the cookies two inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Lastly, let them cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!
FOLLOW MY PINTEREST