This is one of our favorite quick dinners. Also very good comfort food lol. Feel free to add however much cheese you want, y’all!!
What you will need
- 1 pound of ground chicken or turkey
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or more!)
- ½ cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Start cooking the meat in a pan. Add the buffalo sauce and let simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a baking pan. Sprinkle ½ cup of cheddar cheese and ¼ cup of pepper jack on top.
- Once the meat is done, place on top of the chips. Sprinkle the rest of the cheeses onto the meat.
- Place in oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Your preference.
- Finally add sour cream and enjoy!!