Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
Finally Wednesday, y’all! It has been a struggling week for me. If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that lol.
The best time for me to bake up new recipes is definitely when I’m in a mood! Hahah. So I made some brownies last night and my husband spoke these exact words “These might be the best brownies you’ve made so far”!! Heck yeah! They were so easy and he was not lying, they are some of the best I’ve made! All with the help of my champagne lol.
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup melted or softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar ( any granulated is fine)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour (can not substitute)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (any kind)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add dry ingredients in with the mixture. Do not add chocolate chips yet!
- Once everything is blended then add chocolate chips.
- Spread brownie mixture into pan evenly then place pan in oven! Bake for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy while hot!!