The Monday after daylight savings is always pretty bad. Like drink a few alcoholic beverages kind of bad lol. There’s just not enough espresso to help me get through it. But I survived and so did YOU!
Tonight we’re having Stuffed Chicken Breast and then Chocolate Cheesecake. (Recipes below!) Do you snack while cooking dinner? I always do. Tortilla chips, salsa and sour cream… So bad for me but so good for my soul. I love it!
I announced my give away on Saturday to my Instagram and I let the people choose what they wanted to win! It was so close between Target and Amazon buttt Amazon won! Which is fine because honestly you can get anything on Amazon. And between Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks, Starbucks had that by a LONG shot haha. If you would like to enter the giveaway, go to my Instagram & follow me, share one of my post on your story AND like one of the last pictures posted!
Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breast – cut in half in the middle
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix together kale, garlic, cheese, and olive oil
- Place 4 halves of the chicken onto a pan and put a heaping of the kale mixture on top of each chicken half
- Top the kale mixture with another piece of chicken and stick two tooth picks into the chicken to hold it together
- Top the chicken with the remainder of the kale mixture
- Place in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken breast
- ¼ c coco powder
- ¼ c powder sugar
- ½ c granulated sugar ( I use coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz cream cheese ( room temperature)
- 4 oz melted chocolate chips
- ¼ c sour cream
- graham cracker crust (or homemade!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together dry ingredients
- Then mix in the cream cheese, until smooth
- Add egg, sour cream, and melted chocolate
- Once all combined, pour into crust
- Place into oven for 45 to 55 minutes
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Follow my Pinterest for recipes & my Instagram for daily life!
ps. if you want the cake, eat the damn cake –xo Sierra