While being stuck at home for a few weeks you can try this comforting dinner!
- 1 pound of smoked sausage (links)
- 1 can of rotel
- 1 white onion
- 2-3 teaspoons of your favorite hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of rice
- Start cooking the rice as you normally would.
- While the rice cooks, boil the sausage links until cooked.
- Chop the onion into desired size. Set aside.
- Once the sausage is done, slice into ¼ inch slices.
- Now add the onions and remaining ingredients in with the sausage.
- Once rice is done, mix all together and enjoy with a good biscuit!!
This isn’t one of healthiest dinners out there but it sure is good! Lol