Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is making the best out of being home ALL the time. It’s still pretty normal around our house. My husband and I both are working normal hours thankfully. But I have been cooking more! Less sweets because our gym is closed, but more healthy dinner options. Enjoy this easy shrimp dinner!
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb chopped kale
- 1 large potato (your choice of kind)
- ½ lb of thinly sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- First dice the potato and place in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil. Cook for 12-15 minutes on medium, stirring often.
- Start cooking the shrimp, however you prefer. I use an air fryer, 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Once the potato is cooked remove them from the pan and place the kale and almonds in the skillet with 1 tbsp of oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- After everything is cooked place in large bowl and mix well. Enjoy!