I hope everyone had a great weekend. Easter was very different this year but we made the best of it. I hope everyone else did as well!
Ozie and I went to stay at his parents river house this weekend with them. It was such a nice weekend! Every year we color eggs and have a contest on who can decorate the best! Ozie won this year, he got lucky lol.
We went out on the boat and soaked up some sun and family time. Honestly, this quarantine has been a blessing for us and many others. We have spent countless hours together and I am so thankful for it!
Did you all still have your traditional Easter meal? We absolutely did and it was so good! Ham, green beans, deviled eggs, rolls, the list goes onnn. No pics because we ate to fast lol. Plus all the chocolate and candy from our Easter baskets!! We seriously ate to much but wouldn’t have it an other way.
Easter 2020 was one everyone will remember. Not for the bad, but for the good. Stay blessed & healthy y’all!
Filet Mignon Skewers & Birdseye Cheesy Pasta and Broccoli
Birdseye Cheesy Pasta and Broccoli
- Put a cast iron skillet or your regular cooking pan on the stove over low-medium heat
- Spray the skillet or pan with olive oil/coconut oil and place the vegetables in the pan
- Cook for about 10 minutes and serve!
Filet Mignon Skewers
- Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees F (Husband prefers to slow cook meats to prevent from charring)
- Cut filet into chunks and season then place on skewer stick
- Place on grill rack or in oven for 10 minutes then roll them to other side
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and check to see if cooked for your liking
- Once cooked, remove from skewers and enjoy!