Happy Sunday! This dish is super easy to prepare! Once you make this it will be on your dinner menu weekly.
- 3 chicken breast
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- ½ pound of shrimp
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c mexican cheese (sharp cheddar, monterey jack, queso blanco & asadero cheese mixture is what I use)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place chicken breast into a 9×13 pan
- Chop peppers and onions into long slices then place on top of chicken
- Add the shrimp on top of onions and peppers
- Pour olive oil on top of everything then sprinkle all seasons evenly on top
- Place into oven for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven, top with cheese then place back into oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven again and enjoy! We like to top ours with salsa and sour cream. You can also wrap them in tortilla shells!
Hopefully you enjoy this as much as we do!