Happy Wednesday y’all! How has your week been? It finally stopped raining here for the first time since last Monday!! So that means I’ve had to much time to bake and clean. Which means my house is spotless but boy have I consumed a ton of calories! Lol. & for that reason I decided we needed a salad for dinner. This was so simple and really good!
- 2 large heads of romaine lettuce
- 8 oz salami
- 12 oz of cherry or grape tomatoes (I opted out)
- 1/2 c pepperoncini rings
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/2 c black olives (I opted out)
- 1/2 c provolone
- Salt & pepper
- Italian vinaigrette
1. Cut lettuce into 1/2 – 3/4” ribbons
2. Gently fold all ingredients into a large bowl except lettuce, tomatoes, and Italian vinaigrette. Drizzle half cup of Italian vinaigrette over ingredients.
3. Add in lettuce and tomatoes then mix well. If desired add more Italian vinaigrette and serve!
This goes very well with a nice warm roll! Enjoy!!