As you all know my husband and I went to Savannah, GA this past weekend. We have been a few times and enjoy it so much! All of the fun apparel stores, local diners, the beach, river, and lets not forget all the haunted buildings and history behind it!! Savannah is truly the perfect getaway for couples, families, or even friends.
PLACES TO EAT
- B & D Burgers – clearly a bomb burger place!!
- Wild Wings Cafe – best wings in town
- The Funky Brunch Cafe – delicious pancakes & french toast!
- Little Duck Diner
- Belfords Seafood and Steaks – a little pricey but worth it
- Rocks on the Roof
- Goose Feathers Cafe – my favorite, eggs benedict on a croissant
- Jalapeno’s – BEST MEXICAN EVER (pics below)
- Rise Biscuits and Donuts – awesome biscuit & gravy and donuts
- The Pink House
- Lizzie’s Tequila Bar & Grill – everything from southern food to mexican to seafood, its ALL good
- Blends – the vanilla latte was great
- The Coffee Fox – iced mocha latte, absolutely amazing!
- Cup to Cup Cafe
- PERC Coffe
- Leopold’s Ice Cream
- Below Zero Southside – this is our favorite ice cream
- Arrowleaf – women apparel
- Harper – women apparel
- Dress Up – women apparel
- Joseph’s Clothier – men apparel
- Woof Gang Bakery – dog treats, collars, outfits
PLACES TO VISIT
- River Street – tons of restaurants & shops
- Tybee Island – a fun beach town with shops & restaurants
- Prohibition Museum
- Jones Street – said to be the prettiest street in Savannah
- Southern Gothic Bonaventure Cemetery
- Visit all squares – Forsyth is the most popular along with Chippewa, where Forrest Gump sits on the bench
- Visit City Market – shops & music
- Byrd’s Famous Cookies – chocolate chip, triple chocolate, georgia peach are our 3 favorites
Savannah, Georgia is one of a kind and if you have never visited I highly recommend! Make sure to save this post if you visit in the future.