We were crazing pizza tonight so I created this cheesy madness!
- ¼ c coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian season
- ½ c Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Beat eggs and water together
- Combine dry ingredients then stir in egg mixture
- Pour batter onto pan and spread out as thin as you’d like(I used parchment paper on top of the pan)
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Remove from oven and add toppings.
- Then bake for another 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly!
Follow me on Pinterest for more recipes!