Not gonna lie, I have not wanted to cook the past few weeks. I am so TIRED! You know, 25 weeks pregnant… lol. I always do meal plans for 3 weeks out. It keeps my grocery budget on point (blog post to come), plus I don’t have to think about dinners for 3 weeks!
So, thankfully, this meal was on this weeks meal plan and I am glad it was. It took about 40 minutes to prep and bake. Such an easy dinner and very delicious!
- 2 large cooked & diced chicken breast
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon – chopped (optional)
- 14 oz jar of alfredo sauce (homemade is fine too)
- 8 oz pasta (I use corkscrew)
- 1 packet of ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray a 9×9 pan with oil
- Start boiling the pasta
- While pasta cooks, take diced chicken and place in a bowl with lid. Add packet of ranch dressing to chicken and shake well
- Once pasta is cooked, place it in the pan
- Top the pasta with chicken and alfredo sauce
- Then add bacon and cheese on top
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly or browned
- Enjoy hot! My husband enjoyed it on a sub roll, so feel feel to try it!