My husband is a hugeee chocolate fan so we have to have a chocolate dessert at every gathering!
This cobbler took me 10-15 minutes to prep! Super easy and SO delicious!
- 1 Box of chocolate cake mix
- 8 graham crackers, halved
- ½ – 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter (½ cup)
- 1 box of chocolate fudge pudding (3.9oz)
- 2 cups of milk
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine milk and pudding mix, then place in bottom of greased 9×13 pan
- Place halved graham crackers on top of pudding
- Add chocolate chips on top
- Spread DRY cake mix over top, then add butter by tablespoons on top of dry mixture
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once done mix slightly so there aren’t large areas of dry mix
- Add marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes or on high broil for 1-2 minutes
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!